It’s time to sell more of what you create.
“Game changing.” – Christine Stump, founder of Badlands Yoga
You’re excited about what you make, whether it’s art, jewelry, housewares, books, or even digital products & services. But it can be difficult to attract a customer base that’s as excited as you are and itching to purchase.
In my 3-day workshop for creativeLIVE, I teach you how to:
- Discover what your product or service means to your customers & why they value it.
- Market from your customers’ perspective to attract more buyers.
- Understand all the factors that influence your price & use them to your best advantage.
- Promote your wares in a way that aligns with your values.
- Sell what you create through email marketing.
You’ll also see me work with audience members–a writer/coach, an illustrator, a children’s ware designer, a textile designer, and a jewelry designer–to offer practical & actionable advice for their businesses.
— cathyswraps, viewer
This workshop was professionally recorded in San Francisco and both low res and high definition videos are available for you to download to your computer or mobile device.
The value of this workshop is easily $1000. But, thanks to the fine people at creativeLIVE, it’s yours for just $149. To learn more about this workshop, visit creativeLIVE.
— Babu, viewer
“I loved this workshop. It gave me so many good actionable things to do to move my business forward.”
— Tammy Thompson, viewer
“Amazing workshop! Such a mass of useful information and ideas. I will be implementing them for the next year probably.”
— Erika Cleveland, viewer